Thursday, December 3, 2009

CAB+ and Holidayland

Today is my day off so I can stay home and clean my house (or watch tv whole day)
And I need to get ready for CAB show that is tomorrow night, and this weekend's open studio.
anyway, this Friday is also the first Friday event in Oakland so you can stop by the compound gallery too!!

so here are the info for all three event

Friday, December 4th from 5pm - 10pm Ceramic Arts of Berkeley (CAB+), hosts their first event, a ceramic art show and sale with over 48 artists working in clay from the Berkeley California area. Support local artists this holiday with a gift of art, the sale will be located at Leslie Ceramic Supply, 1212 San Pablo Ave., Berkeley, CA! Also 10% of the purchase price will be donated to the Martin Luther King Jr. middle school.


Here are two of the artist that I LOVE, they both are going to be in the CAB show with me
awesome teapot by Christa Assad, and cool vase by Noelle Nakama

and here is Spike! he is Laurel's dog, so cute and tiny... I think he will be in the CAB show too!

Holidayland
(November 27- December 20th)
First Friday Reception: Friday, December 4th, 6-10pm
Galleries are open extended hours during the sale:WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY 12-8pm
*additional holiday cheer events Dec 13th and 20th 4-8pm

2 comments:

  1. You got spike's name right but it's 'Laurel' not 'Laura'.
    See you on friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, you know how I am with names and spelling... see you friday ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails