Tuesday, December 22, 2009

chill out time :-)

Last weekend was so awesome!!
Because whole weekend just playing and no work!!
Especially don't need to worry about shows and open studio, ahh...so great :-)

anyway, Saturday is a very productive day for me.
I went to Takemi's open studio. He had a great set up for his pottery.
also I met Rokco!! He is Takemi's dog, so cute!!!

here are some photo of his work, and they are so nice and affordable!!
and I got a really nice vase!

after that me and Sara and Noelle went to the renegade craft fair in the city.
I bought some of the Christmas gift there, it's so cool!!

after the renegade, me and Noelle went to Compound gallery to check out the Holiday show

I just love their set up, I just love this gallery :-) everything is so cute!!

and that's not it!!

I also went to Ben and Sara's (different Sara) house for a music party.
I LOVE Sara's song, she is so great at making music!!

she was in two bend that night, both are so differnt but so cool in differnt way :-)

that's my Saturday! It was so packed with so much fun!!
anyway, I wish you also had a great weekend
and great holiday coming up!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming Hue! I'm glad you finally get to relax.
    Sorry we missed our lesson on friday. We will have to start up again in January. Have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding your blog when doing a search for "Hue" (also the name of my hometown in Vietnam). That's cool!

    Truly love your work at huesculpture.com!
    Vu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails