Saturday, December 5, 2009

COLD.....so damn cold....

Yesterday was the CAB+ show, It was a huge ceramist party!!
I had so much fun just to see all the cool artist and see cool works.
And here is our (me and Jason) set up, as you can see the background is bags of raw material
this show was in Leslie Ceramic's warehouse. Anyway, I had smile on my face whole night

The reason why is------------(drum roll please.....)
I made a trade with Christa Assada!! she wants to buy my plate.
I was so flatter!! She is one of the potter that I really admire!!
(there is Bob and Josie)

I also made a trade with Josie! And Bob Brady bought one of my plate too!!
that really mean something to me, people that I look up to recognize my work

(Chanda the panda :-) so cute!!)

for me that is priceless,
I know I still have long way to go to become a kick ass awesome potter
but I know will keep trying!!

(Noelle's cool set up)

Anyway, today we had our first day of open studio. It went really well.
Tomorrow we are going to have couple of our friends over to show with us.

(this is Joe and Rosa, they are just too cute)

I can't wait... because it's going to be fun :-)
so if you have time, stop by and hang out!!

2 comments:

  1. The show was really great! after an hour in traffic I made it and I'm glad I did. Congratulations! I kept waiting for a moment to introduce myself to you...anyway, congrats hue and I look forward to meeting you in person!
    -linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you!! It was just like a big party amd get to catch up with friends but too bad we didn't get to know each other, but I am looking forward to meet you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails