Thursday, December 31, 2009

last day of 2009

wow, I can't believe today is the last day of 2009
This morning I was talking with Noelle and
we were thinking what we have done this year.
And I started to think...

(made in Feb.09)

well... this is the year that I really focus on pottery
last year this time I quit Leslie and decided to work on my art more

(made in May.09)

and I am kind of proud of what I archived this year,
I did couple craft fair and shows
also I found out I really love teaching.

(made in July.09)

I know it's a long way to become a ass kicking artist potter
but I know I want to be one so I will keep working.

(made in Aug.09)

I want to thank everyone that bought my piece this year (or any time)
every time when I sold a piece I feel someone is appreciate what I do.
(made in Oct.09)

So thank you who ever you are!! and I wish everyone have a great new year coming up!!!

(last batch of 2009)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hue! Seems to me you've made a lot of progress on your pottery. I do miss your sculpture though....
    We should have a lesson soon too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your work...just came across your blog, and look forward to seeing more of your art!..cheers..jeff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails