Thursday, December 30, 2010

end of 2010

Tomorrow is last day of the year, look back this year I am really thankful for everything 
And I have been thinking what I can do to give back.
So I decided donate some money to animal organization that help with animal and environment.

But it become really hard for me to pick which one?
WWF or the Nature Conservancy?
 I did some research for it.
so I checked their webstie and Charity navigator 
and their review came out about the same.

In the end I pick WWF for this year, next year I will try the nature conservancy.

The reason I picked WWF is because they have something call Panda Page.

which can be a donation page for people comes to my page wants to donate money to WWF.
well...I still have to learn about that little bit more before I can really talk about it :-P

anyway, next year(in two days) I want to do more!!
not just for my pottery, but for animals too!

Happy new year, and thank you for reading my blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails