Monday, October 19, 2009

weekend short trip

Last weekend, me and Jason spent our Sunday on the road

we need to deliver our pieces to the Bakersfield show

Both of us haven't take road trip for a while, and it was fun :-)


we even get to eat some ice cream!! this is our first time to go to Foster!!
It was so good for long drive :-)

It cool us down and give us some sugar high! that's what we need for the long drive ;-)


After four and half hours, we finally there!! The gallery is sooooooo cool!!!
and we get to catch up with Yvonne and get to know Vicky

Even though I took some pictures in the gallery, but I want to show it after the opening
with our pieces all set up!!
because we both need to work next day, so we couldn't hang out too long!!
too bad I forgot to take a picture of our dinner, because it is the first time I see Jason eat in chain restaurant --Dannis!!! anyway, I can't wait to see all the pieces set up in this cool gallery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails