Saturday, October 31, 2009

Clay hands

Today is Halloween, so I thought to post something scary~
so here it is... my hands :-p


the other day, I saw my hands and I thought I should show to other people!
I love this kind of pattern. Especially the clay really bring out the cracks in my hand

I know if my mom saw this she would shake her head and say " are you a girl? or a man?"
Most of the Asia girls that I know really took care of their skin really well and always put lotion on their skin all the time.

For me, I'm kind of proud of it. It's shows I really use my hands ;-)
Also it really looks like my back ground texture that I put on my pots.

I am not sure if you can see the back ground texture that I am talking about ;-p ( I think you might need to click into the picture)
anyway...this is one of my new bowls. And Happy Halloween too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails