Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer camp time!!

I was crazy busy this couple weeks, because
The school is out!!  that means summer camp for me!

This summer I am working in two different camp 
one is studio one and another one is parkday school summer camp


all these photos are from the parkday school summer camp
and the picture below is one of my favorite piece in this camp 


everyone get to do a story plate, they can either pick a story they like or make up a story.
and this particular plate is the toy story 3, she made woody and buzz light year.
So adorable!!!


This is a great summer camp. And in the end of the week they have to present their art work.


because they have sewing class, they get to do a runway show!


It's Soooooooo adorabel!!!!


and I tough many kids to draw sock monkey, and this guy loved it!!
so he drew on the bag that he made, soooo cute!!!

a lot of kids draw with me during the play time, and I got so many of cool drawing
but I left them at camp (because I was rushing cleaning up...)
If I get it back I am going to post it so you can see how awesome some of the drawing are!
anyway...
happy 4th of July!!!

and summer rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails