Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer time

I LOVE go to farmer's market
especially to the one by the China town in Oakland
It's the BEST farmer's market ever!!!


Their vendor's price are good, and have so many different variety of food


Now, with warm weather and lots of food in season, it is just a treat to go and see all different food.


Not only you can see all the food, you get to smell them too!!
you can smell flowers, herbs and many yummy food!!


anyway, this week I got luck that I talk Jason into go to the market with me


I had so much fun because I got to take all these photos and shop at the same time without carrying any of my purchase!! haa~

anyway, when is the last time you went to farmer's market?

If you want to go, I am always available :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails