Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trip to Bonny Donn


Last weekend we have a long weekend - Labor day

so we decided to go back to Bonny doon

Bonny Doon is where Jason grow up. I always love to visit

It is just a beautiful place :-)


And Jason's dad is a great at working in his garden


Everywhere I see just beautiful color and shape

also a lot of yummy home grown food ;-)


I could just spend whole day in the sun to take photos


and I found something very cool!! This piece of wood looks like a piece of bacon!!

so I call it bacon wood, I loves it!! It is a outer layer of tree, so cool!!

I almost brought it home with me, I was going to give to my friend Ginger

because her boy friend LOVES bacon...



anyway, this short trip is just what I need it

now I have all the new energy to work in my studio ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails