Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Once upon a time: teacher and student

I was surprised to notice that I haven't update my blog for awhile...
so I thought just to share what I saw last week in Trax gallery
last week was the opening for their show "Once upon a time: teacher and student"
it is John Neely from Logan, Utah and Forrest Lesch-Middelton from Petaluma, CA
I always admire John Neely's work and his skill making such a well function teapot with simple form but with strong present. I was so happy to be able to see his work in person, too bad I couldn't afford it...
And Forrest Lesch-Middelton's work is so well done, you can also see he have a strong influence by John Neely but still be able to put his own idea and evolve the form. 
I was not able to take many photos because the room was so packed...
the show still up till Nov,7 if you miss it. you should go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails